Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love My Silly Little Ones

So this morning, I'm getting Addison ready so she can head out to catch the bus and I started thinking, "Treyson is being way too quiet." I went out to check on him and there he was in the kitchen eating a FROZEN corndog. That's really all there was to the story, but he just cracks me up.

So, now to Addi, this morning I was doing her hair and she goes, "I can't wait to get my pet fish." So I asked her, "Why do you think your going to have a pet fish?" And she says, "Because I just really want a pet fish." So I told her pretty much that "maybe" when we move into our house she can have a pet fish, but well discuss it once we're moved in and settled. After that she was so excited and she wouldn't stop talking about it. Then she goes, "But mom, What will we do with it if it dies? Throw it away?" So I told her, "I don't know probably flush it down the toilet." Then she goes, "That's a good idea so then it can go back to the ocean where it belongs! That's what we'll have to do!" I'm pretty sure she got that off of "Finding Nemo", but she is just so silly. All that talk because I told her "maybe" she could have a fish.



I just thought this was really cute. I was doing puzzles with Treyson and everytime he finished one he would start singing as he put it away and then he would tell me the next puzzle he wanted to do and we would start over with the process. We did this about six times until I finally talked him into playing Mr. Potato head instead.

I just feel so blessed to have these two little sweet children.

1 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Children are such beautiful blessing. We miss you guys SO darn much.