Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 Week til Christmas!!!

Well, just so everyone knows, we will not be into our house by Christmas. It's ok though, it will be soon enough. Probably the first part of January. It saves me a lot of time during this holiday season, so I will be a lot less stressed. Anyway, so this year we decorated my mom's house and the kids loved it. Addison has a harder time staying away from the ornaments than Treyson does. She loves small and cute things. Drives her mom a little crazy at times. Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures of our decorations and the kids.


This picture was kind of funny cause I wanted the kids to sit on their knees for the picture and so I told Treyson to kneel down like we're saying prayers, so he did. I tried to get him to unfold his arms, but he wouldn't. I thought it was cute though.

This was the only one with the star in it.

My favorite of our 3 nativity sets.

Our ginormous poinsettia plant that our my parents realtor gave us.

Most of our decorations

0 comments: