My friend Katie had this on her blog and I thought I would see if I get any fun remarks. I don't know how many people look at this thing, but I had fun commenting on hers so here we go.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Memory Tag
Posted by Westwood Family at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You have to know the memory I thought of first... You know what I'm talking about yet? OK. Don't worry I won't tell about the time the old man saw you booby @ Sand Hollow. HEEHE! Instead I will write about the first time I met you. I will never forget how nervous I was to meet you and Spencer. Jer was always talking about the Westwoods and their sweet baby Addison. But when you answered the door in you old granny nightgown all my nervousness went away. Do you still have that thing? And remember when Shelanti woar it to the grocery store? Oh the memories we have made together.
my favirote memory i have already told you would be when you, me, allison and shalantie got subway and went up the mountain on the 4 wheelers. or raging waters. or all our mmany wonderful memories in st. george.
Post a Comment