This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...
6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Mentalist
2. So you think you can dance
3. Ghost Whisper
4. The Ellen Degenerous Show
5. The Office
6. Smallville
6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Samurai 21
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. The Olive Garden
4. Pier 49 Pizza
5. Tony Romas
6. Subway
6 things that happened today:
1. Sign a contract to buy a condo
2. Read a book
3. Went to a scentsy party
4. Met with my bishop
5. Vacuumed
6. Played and laughed with my kids
6 things I am looking forward to:
1. Moving into my condo (hopefully)
2. Christmas
3. Going to St. George for Thanksgiving
4. Twilight movie
5. Snowboarding
6. Summer
6 things on my wish list:
1. Couches
2. That we get the condo
3. A TV
4. To go to Ellens 12 days of giveaways
5. To eat at Samurai 21
6. A better world
6 people I Tag:
1. Anyone who wants to
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Westwood Family at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Well i've been looking for someone in Nebraska who does the scentsy parties cause I really want to get one, but I can't find any. Do you have one yet? And you guys are going to buy a condo? That's awesome. I hope it all works out for you.
Post a Comment