Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Date at the Park

The kids and I had a date to the park last week. We had been cooped up most of the day and all needed to get out, so we picked up some A&W and went to Naples park to have dinner and play our little hearts out. We were there for two hours! I don't know about anyone else, but that was a long time to be at the park running around chasing kids and taking pictures. We had a blast and got plenty wore out in time for bed!


1 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

You have such a cute family, and I love the way you are displaying lots of photos. Cute idea! I read your comment about church sports on the enrichment blog. I haven't heard of our ward doing any, but there is a group of ladies that get together every Tuesday and Thursday morning at the Maeser Stake Center to play volleyball. Everyone is invited. My sister-in-laws go every week and I've been thinking about going now that school is in, and my life isn't so crazy. If you would like to go with me let me know. I think it would be a lot of fun.