Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Uintah County Fair

We went to the Uintah County Fair a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun...Or should I say the kids had so much fun and we, the parents, enjoyed watching them have fun. The kids were the ones who got to do all the playing. I had a ton of pictures from the day and had a hard time picking and choosing which ones to blog, so I just made a couple of collages of some of my favorites.


First we went out to the carnival. Addison had a constant smile while Treyson was so sleepy at time I thought he was going to pass out on the rides. Even though he was sleepy, you could tell he was having fun. Addison was such a good big sister and helped him on and off most of the rides. Of course, we couldn't forget the cotton candy before leaving the carnival.


We went inside to a little barn thing the 4-H set up. They had a little activity for the kids to do. First we planted the seeds in the dirt, second we got to see where they grew and pick the veggies, third we got some corn, fourth we rode on the "tractors" to gather hay, fifth we got milk from a cow and eggs from a chicken, sixth we sold our product to the store where we got paid, and with our pay we bought a snack. The kids really enjoyed doing this. I think Addison learned a lot while Treyson just went a long not really knowing what the heck was going on. Overall, it was a great day!


0 comments: