~So here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
3 Joys~
#1~ Spending time with family and friends
#2~ Laughing
#3~ Singing along with music I know at the top of my lungs
3 Fears~
#1~ Outliving my kids and husband
#2~ The people I love getting hurt
#3~ Spiders and most creepy, crawly things
3 Goals~
#1~ Become a better me in all aspects
#2~ Take a nice family vacation at least once a year
#3~ And as always, exercise 4-6 days a week and eat healthier
3 Obsessions~
#1 ~ Stephenie Meyer Books/reading
#2~ Taking pictures
#3~ Blogger and myspace
3 Surprising facts about me~
#1~ I have recently taken up bike riding as a hobby
#2~ I can't stand to not have my toenails painted and I hate to have my fingernails painted
#3~ I love to do math
Tag... your it! ~ Shalantie, Valee, Rachel, Trista, Darley
Monday, June 2, 2008
Tag...I'm it
Posted by Westwood Family at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I need you to do posts more often! We miss ya'll so darn much!
Post a Comment