
This was our last view of the gorge. In the original you couldn't see the bridge, it's zoomed in alot.

I'm not sure what Dane is doing. I think he wanted it to look like he was holding the dam in his hand. Didn't work out did it?

Dane talked me into jumping off a cliff. I was so nervous. The cliff was only 10-15 feet up, but the water was ridiculously cold. I had Dane on one side saying, just do it you'll be fine (kind of like Satan), then I had my dad on the other side saying your a momma, you have kids to think about, don't do it (kind of like the holy ghost). Figures I'd follow Dane. It really wasn't very dangerous or I wouldn't have done it. Pictures like this sure make me grateful for makeup and hair supplies, then there's Dane who you can't even tell he went swimming other than the towels on his arm.







2 comments:
LOL that's pretty funny- the whole, devil and holy ghost thing. Where was your dad when we tried to swim around the dumb rock island at sand hollow? If only we wouldn't have laughed, we wouldn't have almost drowned. Next time you go take some more dam pictures would ya ;)
I love that you listened to Dane! You are such a wild child! I am so so so so so so so excited to see you today. Hurry up and get hear already!
Post a Comment