Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On Our Way Home...

We were going to go back home through Emery County, but decided that we wanted to see my brother, plus we like the drive that way a lot better. It's a beautiful drive and a lot less windy. Time wise, it's about the same, but we still decided to go through Provo. I don't get to see my brother very often and so I try to every chance I get. It's funny how things can change. He used to torture me and I didn't like him very much and now I love him and love to spend time with him. We had a nice quick dinner at the Olive Garden and then it was time to get back on our way.

Addi was in the process of saying goodbye to Uncle Dane when some emergency vehicles pulled in and went to the dollar store behind us. She got a little distracted.

Trey saying goodbye.


Spencer and Dane we flexing their muscles for a picture when someone walked out of the Olive Garden and they got embarrassed and wouldn't do it anymore. The bums!

0 comments: