Addison posing herself again. When we were out taking pictures today she told me that I needed to stop taking pictures of beautiful scenery and take pictures of my beautiful kids. She is so funny. We would have taken scenery pictures with us in them, but Treyson was asleep in the car and it's been kind of rainy so mud is everywhere.Friday, May 23, 2008
Two Cute Girls!
Addison posing herself again. When we were out taking pictures today she told me that I needed to stop taking pictures of beautiful scenery and take pictures of my beautiful kids. She is so funny. We would have taken scenery pictures with us in them, but Treyson was asleep in the car and it's been kind of rainy so mud is everywhere.Posted by Westwood Family at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
cute pictures michelle! Thanks so much for posting more. You're lookin' pretty darn smokin' even with your glasses on ;) I can't believe how old addi is getting. OH and you're black and white shirt is dang cute- might I ask where you got it?
Post a Comment