Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bike Ridin'

So, we've been in Vernal now for about a week and a half. Things are going really good. We miss a lot of people and things, but we're enjoying Vernal a lot too. The weather has been great and there is a lot of beautiful scenery. My dear friend Shalantie said she was interested in seeing a little of Vernal, so I'm going to work on that this week.
For tonight, My mom, my sister and I went on a bike ride through hail and back. LOL. The cold front hit and brought rain and hail with it. It actually it was an amazing ride. We knew it would be raining before we left and decided to go anyway. We just bundled up a little and took off. We all looked pretty silly.


This was after we got back. We were all pretty wet and tired. We went on quite a long ride. That's my mom's house in the background. You can't see it good, but it's a beautiful house inside and out.


We did the butt view because of my sister Rachel. She's the one with the skunk stripe. My mom's and my bike have things on the back to block most of the mud and water, but hers didn't. We did get a little, but you can't really tell. It's sad that our mom has no butt and we have well...... you can see for yourself.

More from Vernal coming soon. Or maybe later. I'm working on it either way.

1 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

I miss you so dang bad right now. Life isn't the same without my Shell. But I am glad that you are liking it up there. Don't forget me - OK! Love you to pieces. Bye.