Today I went exploring in one direction of Vernal and it was so beautiful. There were so many different colors and sceneries. The lake in the collage is called Steinaker lake. It's about 7 min. away from my parents house. A little further up, probably another 7 min., is Red Fleet and there is another lake there. I didn't want to pay to go in, so I didn't get any pictures of that, but it was breathtaking from what I could see. Most of the pictures are somewhere in between. After I took the top middle picture, I was about to start driving again and out of no where a dear was running along the side of the road right by my car. He was scared, of course, and I was shocked, so by the time I got my camera back out he took off into the trees and I didn't get it. Oh well. Last was the top right and bottom right pictures, which they are the road out in front of my moms house and I just thought the different colored trees and the sky was pretty.

And let's be realistic, this it was it really looked like. It was overcast and rainy, so I adjusted it some to see what it should have looked like. I actually am enjoying the rain, but it was really bright and sunny the other day, so I thought I would show you both too.
Hope you enjoyed your virtual tour of Vernal. Stay tuned for more.





0 comments:
Post a Comment