Ok, so, I admit I have lost my passion for blogging. It takes so much time and I have very little of that these days, but I couldn't miss blogging about my baby starting 1st grade. Addison is so excited to be going back to school. She had a great first day and made lots of new friends already (which does not surprise me, she tends to make instant friends). She was nervous to go to a new school this year, but she already is adjusting. She wanted to hop on that bus and get there. Of course, I made her ride with me on her 1st day, especially since she hadn't been to her new school or met her new teacher yet. She allowed it yesterday, but today she HAD to ride the bus. The past two mornings she has woke up and got dressed for school all on her own. That won't last, but it's funny how excited she is. The picture's not the greatest cause I couldn't find my camera (don't worry I did later), so I had to use my phone and the picture's not very clear.
Anyway, I am working now (and more hrs. than I wanted to) so I am keeping very busy with family, work, running, etc. I'm working at a bridal shop and they are going to market the first part of Sept. plus they are having some family things they are needing to take care of, so I am working lots of hrs trying to learn the business because when they are gone, I will be on my own a lot. That doesn't give me a lot of time to learn everything, so I have to get the hrs in now. I'm catching on to things, but there is so much more to do than I ever would have thought. I enjoy it, but by the end of the day I am worn out. I am enjoying the early to bed, early to rise thing. I am feeling so much better between that, the exercise, and eating better. Plus I have a wonderful husband who is helping out so much at home. Spencer is still looking for work. We have had some crazy things going on with that but it is a LONG story that I don't want to try and explain, but we are hopeful that something good will turn out with it. The company he is trying to get on with is S-L-O-W with getting things done, but if he gets the position he is trying for it will be SO good for us. Better than what we had originally hoped for. I don't know what the lord has in store for us, but we KNOW things are the way they are for a reason and no matter what is going on, we have been SO blessed. Anyway, that's all I'm going to blog about for now cause I gotta get ready for work. I will hopefully get some pictures up from our chicago trip soon (Spencer's World Meet), now that its been a month, lol.





1 comments:
Addison is so cute. I'm glad she had a good day at school. Derek started school at a new school too. When I asked him about the kids in his class he could only remember one name, Destiny. He said she reminded him of Addison and that is why he remembered her. Good luck with jobs and everything. Hope to see you at book club next week.
Post a Comment