We went to the Circus last night. It was a lot of fun. I've never been before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was awesome! They had lions, tigers, bears, elephants, ponies, poodles, a magician, acrobatic people, jugglers, 3 guys who ride their motorcycles in a circular cage from Vegas (which was awesome, but I have seen them twice before) and a few other people doing some crazy things that would take forever to describe. I tried to take pictures, but with the lighting it was kind of difficult. I did get a few vidoes but my camera died. Luckily I did get the one where Spencer volunteered to help out! That's right Spencer was in the Circus! We all had a great time though. Even Treyson, who won't sit through more than 15 mins of a fun kid movie, was a gem. He was dancing and clapping and laughing all on his own and only got fussy during the intermission. It was so cute. Anyway, the only video I'm posting of it is the one of Spencer, although if I would have had one of some of my other favorite acts, I would have posted them too. Dang Camera! Or I guess it would be Dang Me for not charging the battery!
(For those who can't tell, Spencer is the shortest guy on the right!)




0 comments:
Post a Comment