I thought this was hilarious. It started at breakfast and went on until after lunch. I would kill one fly and then another one would appear. I ended up killing 7 flies. It's my fault though cause I left the door open for quite a while. I felt kind of bad, but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing. Treyson kept saying, "I'm scared, the bugs gonna get me, I'm scared. He has never acted scared of a fly before and usually stops to examine bugs. I've never known anyone who was scared of a fly.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Is there a phobia for the fear of flies?
I thought this was hilarious. It started at breakfast and went on until after lunch. I would kill one fly and then another one would appear. I ended up killing 7 flies. It's my fault though cause I left the door open for quite a while. I felt kind of bad, but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing. Treyson kept saying, "I'm scared, the bugs gonna get me, I'm scared. He has never acted scared of a fly before and usually stops to examine bugs. I've never known anyone who was scared of a fly.
Posted by Westwood Family at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That was SO sad.... Poor Treyson... I HATE flies too bud!
I feel so bad! Not just for Trey but because I am laughing so darn hard! That is terrible!
Post a Comment