Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Picture Day

So here's the story behind "Picture Day". Katie and I have been really good friends for like four years. Sadly during those four years, we never have taken pictures together, with the exception of one at Katies wedding. Well, this was the day before Spencer and I went to Vernal, which is 6 hours away, to look at jobs and housing, with the possiblity of moving. So, I called Katie up late the night before and told her to be prepared cause we would be having picture day the next morning. We took a lot of crazy pictures and these are just a few of my favorites. Finally, we have some pictures together!
Kiss Face...Or is it fish face? Kind of look the
same don't they?


Smellin' the fake flowers. They sure smell good!

Just looking cute!

Katie and Addison. Addison had to do the thumbs up.

Mommy, Addison and Treyson

I was messing around on my camera and they kept playing on me. It was actually rather uncomfortable and made it difficult to breath.

1 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Hey Shell- I had so much fun having a photoshoot with you. we will have to have another up in Vernal soon. I guess Heavenly Father knew we couldn't be split up. we are like toast & jam, pizza & ranch, sushi & soysauce, grilled cheese & tomatoe soup. We compliment each others crazy side. And I'm glad we have our freindship. Thanks.